Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Do It Yourself > Automotive Repairs

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Car Painting and sanding

Hello, Im just doing a lot of work on cars with sanding and spray painting. I need a good breathing system and eye protection system that will keep me safe What are some excellent breathing protection systems out there that protect against fine particles from spray paint , sanding metal and paint, and anything else to do with sanding and painting, it should also protect against fumes from paint, etc. That is one thing i need, i also need something that gives good eye protection from spray painting and sanding metal and paint, etc.. I do not want people to tell me to buy, the simple breathing protector because I paint very frequently and I need something heavier duty. thanks, and I would appreciate people to list some items that are good and also a link to a website with it from a company i can get it from , or even just tell me where i can find it. thanks

Old 08-10-2009, 10:02 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 2,000

Car Painting and sanding

Please do not open multiple threads on the same subject

Closed Thread