The two bolts that hold the caliper bracket were hard to loosen. I broke a 3/8" ratchet, a cheapo 21mm socket.
I wound up having to buy a new 21mm impact socket and a 1/2" breaker bar at my local NAPA. The guy at NAPA told me that these are usually put on with locktite and that the red locktite must be heated up to loosen. I din't have to heat mine up fortunately.
New pads and rotors on and calipers back in place. The outer pad was completely worn out and metal to metal against the rotor. I had known for some time that they needed to be replaced. I was just waiting for a break in the weather so I could do it. I opted to just replace both rotors and usually do when I do a brake job. Along with needing to be resurfaced in a shop, the fins fill up with rust so the old rotors don't cool as efficiently.
These were easier than other brakes I have replaced. The inner and outer pads are identical and the clips stayed in place while I removed and replaced the pads. The other side went much quicker since I had all the tools gathered for the job.