Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Painting

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-19-2011, 04:11 PM   #1

Share |

what paint to use to on a brick wall to make it look like moziac

I have a brick wall in my living room i want to tint it a little bit and bring shine to it so that it looks like it has been varnish and look like a moziac. what paint should i use to do that

Last edited by jaspreet; 03-19-2011 at 06:50 PM.
jaspreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:33 PM   #2
Painting Company, NY

what paint to use to on a brick wall to make it look like moziac

I would use a few colors. Use H&C semi-transparent masonry stain from sherwin williams and then seal the stain using H&C semi-gloss sealer. This will add a little tint to the brick and also shine as you mentioned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

housepaintingny is offline   Reply With Quote