DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Painting (
-   -   What kind of Primer ? (

stymie222 10-01-2011 02:03 PM

What kind of Primer ?
I finished dry walling my gas fireplace. I installed metal dry wall "edging" (like J channel) around the opening.

This is very shiny and I need to use a primer before painting a flat acrylic/latex over it.

What type of primer should be used on this ?

Brushjockey 10-01-2011 04:46 PM

Zinnser 123 is a good metal primer

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:07 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.