DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Painting whole house need help with interior color

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Gymschu 
#1 ·
I have an open floor plan ranch style house and I am looking at colors to paint the house. The dining room in the center of the whole house and the one wall by the table is lilac purple ( for our wedding wall) and I intend to keep it that way. So I have been looking for colors to go good with that and I came up with gray or chocolate. Any other ideas?

If I choose one of those, what color / how do I make a flowing appearance? We do not have furniture or paintings or rugs to go off of for color schemes. We are going to get them later.
Plus our floor is a semi dark knotted laminate. Any advice would be appreciated!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
My advice to you is to take your picture to Sherwin-Williams and have them give you some suggestions. My local SW store does color consultation for FREE. They will even come to your house to help you coordinate everything. I'm not sure that every SW store does this, and, of course, they would like the paint sale in return. My local store has a terrific lady that does this for many customers and they all rave at her talent.

Reactions: jagans
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.