Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Painting

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 01-12-2005, 04:45 PM   #1
pj1

Share |

kitchen paint color

I need help with our kitchen paint color. We just moved into a new house and I cant seem to decide what to do with the kitchen which has a mix of conteporary and older styles. THe appliances are black, counter tops black granite, the cabinets are older beige laminate, the floor beige tile, trim white, closet door white and white levelors on sliding glass door. I want to paint and keep the look modern. Any suggestions??
thanks.
pj1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 03:12 PM   #2

kitchen paint color

I'd actually go for white and introduce a splash of colour with either plants or pictures ( if not both ) White is realtively easy to freshen up and has a clean feel. Also you can change your interest colour easily if they suddenly bring in a new range of must have small appliances in red/green/blue whatever :-)
Daft AsA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2005, 06:36 PM   #3

kitchen paint color

Hello Im Looking To Repaint My Kitchen I Would Like To Mix The Paint With Differ Colorswith Stucko, Or Paste Is There A Way To Do This.
keykey is offline   Reply With Quote