Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Painting

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 12-05-2011, 11:26 AM   #1

Share |

How long do i have to wait? Please Help!!!

Painted the inter of my new home with the wife this weekend and she went with a mustard color for 2 of the walls, looks good during the day and at night it looks like Baby Crap. She wants to re-do it with a shade of orange.

How long do i have to wait to Prime?

Do i need to Prime or just paint over?

How long do i have to wait to paint over?
firstime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:10 PM   #2

How long do i have to wait? Please Help!!!

firstime, welcome to the forum. You shouldn't have to prime, as the color should cover with two coats. You can repaint as soon as the recoat time spec'd on the can of the baby poop has passed. You're good to go.
Joe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

jsheridan is offline   Reply With Quote