Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Painting

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Help! What colors to paint? Greatly appreciate advice!

Our home was built in 1993 and we chose the stain for our wood trim on the spur of the moment and we have always regretted not using a darker stain or choosing the easy route in painting it white. We spent endless hours sanding and varnishing ourselves so I really hate to paint or redo the stain but I am open to it as well as painting the fireplace. We will be purchasing a couch soon, probably brown leather. I need your expert advice for picking paint colors for our living room and kitchen and any other ideas you may have. Please see pictures of these rooms by clicking (or copying & pasting) this link: http://www5.snapfish.com/snapfish/th...ID=1913028027/. We would love to use the rugs if possible because even in '93 they cost up to $1,500/rug. Please let me know your thoughts.
Thank you so much!

kehow01 is offline   Reply With Quote