Not much better : http://imgur.com/a/yoLIh
As for prep work:
Originally Posted by chrisn
What prep did you do, what paint are you using?
What does it look like this morning?
We scraped popcorn from the ceiling. Cleaned the ceiling. Sprayed on orange peel. Then sprayed a layer of PVA Primer.
Paints being used
- Glidden PVA Primer (1 layer on ceiling after scraping texturing)
- Behr Premium Plus Ceiling Paint (1 layer up as seen in photos)
- BEHR Premium Plus Ultra Flat (not on the wall yet)
Originally Posted by spraygunn
First off, did you rent the sprayer or do you own it? Secondly, what size tip are you using? It looks to me as though it’s a tip problem. If you rented the unit then it looks like a worn tip. Perhaps the tip is the wrong size. Back rolling while the material is wet should solve the problem.
You're right - looks like there are some fingers up there
- Bought - Wagner PaintCrew 770 (seemed to get decent reviews)
- Size 515 - only 10 gallons have been sprayed through it
- Paint said I should use a .015-.017 tip, and the sprayer supported tips up to .015, maybe I'm using the incorrect mesh filter? I think I have a yellow 100 mesh filter in the handle of the gun right now.
Thanks for the replies... I really appreciate it