Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Home Improvement > Painting

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 0
Share |

Help finding touch up product for kitchen cabinets

We purchased our home a few months ago and it had a kitchen that was remodeled in the last 2-3 years. The cabinets are european style (modern look) with some frosted glass inserts in some of the doors.

The problem is when we moved it we noticed more that some of the cabinets have chips in them and reveal what looks like a white primer or cabinet material behind what I think is lacquer. The kitchens are a deep purple so the white chips are very apparent and an eye sore. Besides re-doing all the cabinetry what are our options for touching up the cabinets? I am assuming we can get the paint color matched but not sure if touching it up will give the same glossy appearance or stand out. Anything will probably be better then the white chips in the cabinets but we would like to touch them up as good as we can.

Thanks

RiseAgainst is offline   Reply With Quote