DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Has anyone used Ben Moore REGAL SELECT exterior paint?

4K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  StevenH 
#1 ·
I'm choosing the paint for the exterior of a masonry home. The house has been primed with masonry primer. I don't mind spending money for the right paint that will last and apply easily. I'm usually a Benjamin Moore user, and I normally use Aura inside, but am concerned Aura won't be breathable enough on the masonry (so thick.) Has anyone used BM's new Regal Select (flat, light color)? What did you think?

Other options include:
Sherwin Williams Resiliance (their Duration would have the same issues for me as AUra I think.)
What else?

Thanks!

#2 ·
I'm choosing the paint for the exterior of a masonry home. The house has been primed with masonry primer. I don't mind spending money for the right paint that will last and apply easily. I'm usually a Benjamin Moore user, and I normally use Aura inside, but am concerned Aura won't be breathable enough on the masonry (so thick.) Has anyone used BM's new Regal Select (flat, light color)? What did you think?

Other options include:
Sherwin Williams Resiliance :yes:(their Duration would have the same issues for me as AUra I think.)
What else?

Thanks!
I think you posted this question somewhere else, the answer is the same

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.