I also used Valspar exterior paint on one wall of my kitchen late last night not realizing there could be any issues. I had a ton of cross ventilation. Left all windows open all night with an air cleaner on. This morning with all the windows open still my whole house reeks of fresh paint fumes. I woke up with a massive sinus headache. So my question is.... Will it dissipate soon, or is it going to continue to give off an odor long term? It dried nicely, not tacky or anything. I'm quite pleased with it. I AM sensitive to odors though and now I'm worried. (not so much on the toxicity level but on the headache level) Thoughts?