||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
|05-09-2007, 10:55 PM||#16|
made in U.S.A.
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Huntington Beach, CA
Changing paint after purchased
About five years ago I gave a guy and his girlfriend a fan deck and a half dozen color charts, this was in June and we were scheduled to start in August. Well, you guessed it, when we pulled up to the jobsite they still hadn't decided on colors!!!!!! And this was for the kitchen only!!!!
Then she decided she might like a pink kitchen!!!! Fortunately we talked her out of that....
What are some of the things we deal with?
1. Furniture/china that is supposed to be moved and isn't.
2. Bushes that are supposed to be trimmed back and aren't.
3. Dogs that are not put away, and poop that is not picked up.
4. Driveways that are blocked with R.V.s and boats.
5. Extension cords that were not left out for us to use.
6. Renters who hate you being there, and let you know it.
7. Wasp nests.
8. Broken or locked gates.
9. Steep roofs.
That's enough...I'm getting in a bad mood. lol
People sleep peacefully at night because rough men stand guard to deal with violence on their behalf.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|SW Duration paint - OK to thin with water?||plin321||Painting||10||08-11-2007 11:29 PM|
|Paint coming off of siding||ciera||Painting||5||07-01-2007 07:22 PM|
|my painter did not fallow the contract||jaskoo||Painting||17||11-19-2006 03:21 PM|
|exterior paint question||sherlock||Painting||5||07-05-2006 09:31 AM|