I'm in the process of painting all the walls, ceilings and trim in a condo. My local Sherwin Williams was having a large Grand Opening sale, and I bought some tins of the following paints:
- Duration Interior Paint in matte
- Brilliance HIgh Performance ceiling paint
- Proclassic Trim paint
I fully planned on using the duration on all the walls, the brilliance on the ceilings and the proclassic on the trim. However, I was speaking with a painter who was very hesitant to use the ceiling paint on the bathroom ceilings, feeling that it would not be scrubable enough. He feels using the Duration paint on the bathroom ceilings would be best (though its matte, its high quality and supposed to be scrubable). The paint store told me that it wouldn't be a problem to use the ceiling paint, and they were unsure why i'd be scrubbing my bathroom ceiling a lot.
SOOO, am I best to:
- Use the high quality ceiling paint on the bathroom ceiling
- Use the (tinted light tan, matte) duration paint on the bathroom ceiling and walls
- Use the trim paint (tinted slightly off white, semi-gloss) paint on the bathroom ceilings
- Buy something else, even though I'm trying to save on this project
Thanks for any help!