DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

bedroom dilema

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  user1007 
#1 ·
Our bedroom has been white for about five years and im finally getting around to painting it. It has hunter green carpet which seems to be the challenge. Im trying to shy away from browns unless its a small accent color. I was thinking a seafoam color but a little darker green and maybe a plum color for a small accent wall we have but can not find a comforter set that will match. Any ideas???

#4 ·
While you are looking for a comforter, why not paint your room a few times with one of the virtual painting programs. Try Benjamin Moore's to start. You can either use one of the photographs similar to a room like yours or upload your own and mask it off. Then you can explore all kinds of paint combinations. Pick a color. Splash it on ceiling, wall, floor or trim, etc.

If you post a picture I can see if I can come up with somethings you might like. I have some time over the weekend..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.