DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (http://www.diychatroom.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.diychatroom.com/f39/)
-   -   Sorry I was away for a while. Amnesia. (http://www.diychatroom.com/f39/sorry-i-away-while-amnesia-141414/)

tinner666 04-24-2012 10:08 PM

Sorry I was away for a while. Amnesia.
 
1 Attachment(s)
Sorry I haven't been around. I took this pic of the wife Sat. when I told her to shut her face and keep loading the trailer.
I can't remember anything else because of amnesia. I woke up today with my head in bandages. She said I fell and hit a rock. It's possible I suppose. I can't think too good because my head hurts.

creeper 04-24-2012 10:12 PM

Hahaha! Well that'll learn ya

Tom Struble 04-24-2012 10:16 PM

sorry to hear it didn't kill you Frank:(

Gary in WA 04-24-2012 11:09 PM

LOL.

Don't tell her beforehand the next time you'd like to take a few days off from work .....

Gary

gma2rjc 04-25-2012 12:08 AM

Tell her she looks good... for her age. That should win you some points! But take some Tylenol before you say it, and make sure there's nothing nearby that she could use as a weapon. :yes:

rossfingal 04-25-2012 09:21 AM

If you want to take your mind off your headache -
have her hit you on your foot with that nice, looking piece of lumber! :)
That will probably, give you a "real" - "pain in the brain"!!

rossfingal

beeristhebest 04-25-2012 04:41 PM

Can I borrow that shirt?! hahaha

tinner666 04-26-2012 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeristhebest (Post 907427)
Can I borrow that shirt?! hahaha

I'll ask if I remember. Amnesia is rough. My head hurts.

Missouri Bound 04-26-2012 09:01 AM

Did you forget that $500 you owe me?

tinner666 04-26-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Missouri Bound (Post 907912)
Did you forget that $500 you owe me?

Yes, I must have. Swing by the jobsite tomorrow. I'll have it waiting. (If I don't forget again.):eek:

Sir MixAlot 04-26-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinner666 (Post 906798)
Sorry I haven't been around. I took this pic of the wife Sat. when I told her to shut her face and keep loading the trailer.
I can't remember anything else because of amnesia. I woke up today with my head in bandages. She said I fell and hit a rock. It's possible I suppose. I can't think too good because my head hurts.

At least you remembered how to use the computer. :thumbsup:
Do you remember what a roof is? :laughing:

Missouri Bound 04-26-2012 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinner666 (Post 908351)
Yes, I must have. Swing by the jobsite tomorrow. I'll have it waiting. (If I don't forget again.):eek:


Hey, I knew you were a standup guy....even if you forgot you were..:thumbup:

kwikfishron 04-26-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir MixAlot (Post 908371)
At least you remembered how to use the computer. :thumbsup:
Do you remember what a roof is? :laughing:

:lol::lol::lol: :thumbsup:

BigJim 05-09-2012 09:57 PM

Well for crying out loud, how did I miss this thread, to late now.

dogris 05-09-2012 10:26 PM

Kinda looks like a scene out of Squidbillies


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:33 PM.