DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (http://www.diychatroom.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.diychatroom.com/f39/)
-   -   Only look for a minute or two (http://www.diychatroom.com/f39/only-look-minute-two-181760/)

mj12 06-13-2013 12:12 AM

Only look for a minute or two
 
http://www.google.com/trends/hottren...row=15&ncol=15

Windows on Wash 06-13-2013 07:22 AM

Creepy.

Our government has a much better version of that.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...Dftb2nY7NdSvdw

joed 06-13-2013 10:37 AM

page not redirecting properly

r0ckstarr 06-14-2013 05:56 AM

I don't know who any of those people are.

Windows on Wash 06-14-2013 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by r0ckstarr (Post 1200881)
I don't know who any of those people are.

Trust me...that is a good thing. :thumbsup:

creeper 06-14-2013 07:57 AM

You guys are joking right?

Nelson Mandela Former South African president.... remember Appartheid ??

Julia Gillard Current Prime Minister of Australia

Kate Middleton Married to Prince William and the posssible future Queen of England
and Canada

Rory Morrison BBC journalist

Jason Leffler An actual American ...passed away former Nascar driver

TheEplumber 06-14-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creeper (Post 1200922)
You guys are joking right?

Nelson Mandela Former South African president.... remember Appartheid ??

Julia Gillard Current Prime Minister of Australia

Kate Middleton Married to Prince William and the posssible future Queen of England
and Canada

Rory Morrison BBC journalist

Jason Leffler An actual American ...passed away former Nascar driver

I've heard of most of these but they are just names to me.:whistling2:

creeper 06-14-2013 09:10 AM

How about Stephen Harper, Jean Chretien or Pierre Trudeau

Ever heard of any of these people ?

TheEplumber 06-14-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creeper (Post 1200961)
How about Stephen Harper, Jean Chretien or Pierre Trudeau

Ever heard of any of these people ?

Nope-:surrender:

creeper 06-14-2013 09:34 AM

Just having some fun. Part 2-5 are just as funny as this part 1

Rick Mercer: Talking to Americans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFgPX0hnNfA

ddawg16 06-14-2013 09:36 AM

Chances are your neighbor knows more about you than the google or the govt does....

nicktools561 06-14-2013 09:58 AM

:thumbup:That is so cool! I love the visual to this and it is real. I saw things on there that I have even searched for.

TheEplumber 06-14-2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicktools561 (Post 1201002)
:thumbup:That is so cool! I love the visual to this and it is real. I saw things on there that I have even searched for.

I saw languages I didn't know existed..:)

creeper 06-14-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEplumber (Post 1201022)
I saw languages I didn't know existed..:)

:wink:
And Canadian Prime Ministers and Nobel Peace Prize recipients too !!:wink:

r0ckstarr 06-14-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creeper (Post 1200961)
How about Stephen Harper, Jean Chretien or Pierre Trudeau

Ever heard of any of these people ?

In all honesty, no. I don't watch TV or keep up with celebrities.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Copyright 2003-2014 Escalate Media LP. All Rights Reserved