DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (http://www.diychatroom.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.diychatroom.com/f39/)
-   -   Nashville Restaurant Owner Died Of Carbon Dioxide Poisoning In Cooler, Likely Overcom (http://www.diychatroom.com/f39/nashville-restaurant-owner-died-carbon-dioxide-poisoning-cooler-likely-overcom-147628/)

gregzoll 06-19-2012 08:33 PM

Nashville Restaurant Owner Died Of Carbon Dioxide Poisoning In Cooler, Likely Overcom
 
The restaurant had been closed for the weekend because of a planned power outage. Dry ice -- frozen carbon dioxide -- had been used to keep food cool for the weekend, police said.
When Luther went to check on the food Sunday night, he became trapped. The internal latch had been malfunctioning before the weekend, police said.


http://abcnews.go.com/US/nashville-r...2#.T-Enu9PRIUs

oh'mike 06-19-2012 08:46 PM

Well,that was an uplifting thread!

Any thing else you want to cheer us up with?

gregzoll 06-19-2012 08:50 PM

Did you even go read the story.

oh'mike 06-20-2012 01:56 AM

Yep--Fellow overcome by CO2 while stuck in a cooler packed with dry ice---

Shame really---I have had a scary experience while driving a truck loaded with cooler packed in dry ice.

We were all falling asleep---

rusty baker 06-20-2012 07:47 AM

The rest of the story, including the police screw up.
http://www.wkrn.com/story/18815683/g...afe-east-death


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:41 AM.


Copyright 2003-2014 Escalate Media LP. All Rights Reserved