Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > The Break Room > Off Topic


Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5
Rewards Points: 10

Honeywell Parts: Motorized Valve

I bought a house from an older cpl. They left all the house contents

I have 4 of the following parts

Honeywell V8044B 1019 5
Motorized Valve
Diverting Type
24 Volts 50/60 Cycle
Bottom inlet
1/2' I.D. 5/8 O.D.

They are in brand news packages with plastic around them
Anyone know how I can get some money for these.

Online I saw prices of $75 brand new.

Any ideas?

amd250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to diagnose gas valve problems Nestor_Kelebay How To Guides 28 10-30-2013 04:19 PM
How to install thermostatic reactive valve and repack supply valve Leah Frances How To Guides 1 06-10-2009 10:49 AM
Toilet: water still coming from BOTTOM of Inlet Valve DIY Mom Plumbing 1 08-12-2008 12:43 PM
Best 1/2 inch water shut off valve. Nestor_Kelebay Plumbing 10 07-25-2008 11:16 AM

Top of Page | View New Posts

Copyright © 2003-2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.