Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > The Break Room > Off Topic

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-02-2014, 09:13 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 2,000

Help

My name is Creeper. I am addicted to Candy Crush. I need an intervention. Please send a life to level 111

creeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:18 PM   #2
World's Tallest Midget

Rewards Points: 526

Help

My wife is also an addict. That has probably kept me from downloading it, I don't need another addiction.

Mort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:29 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 254

Help

...my wife is now on level 480. She has a problem. She's got a head for that stuff, though. Anything involving patterns, puzzles, etc. I got to level 80 and lost interest.
Marqed97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:31 PM   #4
JOATMON

Rewards Points: 2,496

Help

I built a garage.....then a 2-story addition....once those are done....it's back to my jeep....that is how I stay away from those hideous games....I 'used' to be one of the early addicts.....my drug was called "Doom"...it got worse when they added group play.....Then there was "Duke Nukem"....

My 2-Story Addition Build in Progress Link ... My Garage Build Link and My Jeep Build Link
ddawg16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:38 PM   #5
Plumber/Contractor

Rewards Points: 2,480

Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddawg16 View Post
I built a garage.....then a 2-story addition....once those are done....it's back to my jeep....that is how I stay away from those hideous games....I 'used' to be one of the early addicts.....my drug was called "Doom"...it got worse when they added group play.....Then there was "Duke Nukem"....
I started on BF 42 and COD and Counter Strike. I would attend weekly lan parties averaging 25 people. Loads of fun.

Moved to the other BF and COD games too but I recently stopped altogether as I don't have the reflexes or hacks of a 12 year old.......
Old 03-04-2014, 07:09 PM   #6

Rewards Points: 254

Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddawg16
Oh, I was a Doom and Quake guy (I was 12-13 when those first came out). I lost interest in the video games when I bought my first junker truck at 18 and never looked back. Now I occasionally play the Wii with the kids but that's about it. The XBox has too many damn buttons!

The last 2 weeks I've been gutting the room that was the original kitchen in my house (back in 1914). Wow the things I've been finding.

Marqed97 is offline   Reply With Quote