||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
|12-22-2009, 06:01 AM||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Lawrenceville, Ga
I just wanted to start this thread wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS an a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Let's all hope that next year will bring only the best for all of us and our families. GOD BLESS!!!!
|12-22-2009, 09:53 AM||#2|
Learning by Doing
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Easton, Maryland
Blog Entries: 7
I'm going to start my Holiday break with the happy knowledge that, this year, with lots of help from the forum I DIYed:
- re-wired, insulated, and renovated our sunroom, (started Jan 6, 2009 - finished Dec 22, 2009)
- re-wired, re-decorated, and installed a shower in one bathroom
- made re-production railings to replace rotting ones on side porch
- getting plaster repaired and repainted up the stairs and down the hall
- installed two new appliances
- installed new faucet and RO unit for the house
- installed many new light fixtures
- installed a formal rose garden in a former mud pit
- planted 30 shrubs and perennials
- and many more projects too nominal and numerous to mention.
Thanks for all your help and all your humor!
If I could only remember to THINK about what I was doing before I did it.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How To Keep Your Concrete Mixer Driver Happy||Mort||How To Guides||38||02-12-2014 06:25 PM|
|Happy New Year!||gma2rjc||Off Topic||2||12-30-2008 10:13 AM|
|Happy Halloween - Look what you can do with A Sawzall||jamiedolan||Off Topic||5||11-13-2008 10:26 AM|
|my 'happy tools'||DangerMouse||Tools||0||09-02-2008 09:16 AM|
|Happy Thanksgiving||helpless handyman||Plumbing||1||11-23-2006 02:35 PM|