Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Off Topic

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-20-2012, 09:09 PM   #1

Share |

Halloween scare tactics appericated.

Planning on a yard scare tent this year. Kind of boring with kids knocking on your door thinking they're gonna scare the daylights out of you, so this year my son in law and daughter who has a sick set of values this time of year, and since they live out of the city but in a nice neighborhood and kids come from the inner-city to get the big candy bars. This year we're getting even with them little suckers, and setting up a operating room in the front yard, using a contractors scafffiling, about 6x8 with actual two nurses dressed in white with the red cross on the hats and a blackboard with soup of the day for the menu. We're having fried brains in rice, leg meat stew, hand made finger soup, with fake eye-balls a floating. I have a brother with a leg missing and with a old meat axe, I'll put a show on for the screamers in the crowd. And oh yes we're having some Jim Jones Kool-Aid on the rocks for the Christians. My own Mother told me once, and she said Son you look intelligent ,but looks can be deceiving. Hope we don't get sued.

bernieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #2

Halloween scare tactics appericated.

It sounds like you're all going to have a lot of fun.

Have you ever gone on the halloweenforum.com website? It has some cool stuff. My favorite was the directions on how to make fake eyeballs with ping pong balls and then one guy shows how to use 2" foam board to make headstones that look very real.

gma2rjc is offline   Reply With Quote