Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Off Topic

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 11-22-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
I'm Your Huckleberry

Share |

Dominos Artisan Pizza

Who's had one? I had the spinach and some sort of cheese artisan two nights ago.

When ordering on the phone I asked how many it would feed. They said two. It barely fed me alone, I still had to go to the convenience store for chips and cake for dessert after I inhaled the pizza.

Albeit it was tiny and flat, the taste was awesome.

Anyone else?

Doc Holliday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:58 PM   #2

Dominos Artisan Pizza

I bet you were one of those lads who ate everything in sight and stayed wafer thin. You probably are still slim aren't you?

creeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:32 PM   #3
I'm Your Huckleberry

Dominos Artisan Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeper View Post
I bet you were one of those lads who ate everything in sight and stayed wafer thin. You probably are still slim aren't you?

Yup. I have a very high metabolism. I can eat an entire deep fried cow and not gain a pound. Tall, dark and handsome as well.

Old 11-22-2011, 06:15 PM   #4
Pro Flooring Installer

Dominos Artisan Pizza

Maybe Dominos is better other places. Here it is horrible. We could get it for 1/2 price when my stepson worked there and we still didn't buy it.
rusty baker is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rusty baker For This Useful Post:
Willie T (11-22-2011)
Old 11-22-2011, 08:04 PM   #5
Old School

Location: St. Petersburg, FL Minds of moderate caliber ordinarily condemn everything which is beyond them.

Dominos Artisan Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty baker View Post
Maybe Dominos is better other places. Here it is horrible. We could get it for 1/2 price when my stepson worked there and we still didn't buy it.
I agree 100%.
Willie T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:30 PM   #6

Dominos Artisan Pizza

Its actually not bad up here. Not the best, but there is a lot worse. Comparatively expensive though.

Yes, young and handsome, but just you wait, that middle age belly sneaks up without warning. Before you know it, it will take twice the effort to burn half the cow.
creeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:51 PM   #7
I'm Your Huckleberry

Dominos Artisan Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeper View Post
Its actually not bad up here. Not the best, but there is a lot worse. Comparatively expensive though.

Yes, young and handsome, but just you wait, that middle age belly sneaks up without warning. Before you know it, it will take twice the effort to burn half the cow.
Ah shucks, you called me handsome. I'm blushing on the inside.

I plan on keeping my supreme superhero physique for many, many more years to come, cycling and doing Ironman triathlons.

Check this out.

http://impowerage.com/not-too-late/a...g-strong-at-80

Impressive!!
Old 11-22-2011, 10:57 PM   #8
I'm Your Huckleberry

Dominos Artisan Pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty baker View Post

There's a local specialty pizza place over here that trumps all the rest but you pay for it for sure. Goat cheese spinach pizza and artichoke and whatnot. I love that place, called Fuzzy's Pizza. I hate ordinary pizza from anywhere but once in a while I'll get that craving and order one from Pizza Hut as they have that any pizza for $10 deal and I can feed a few of us.

First time in over two years I've ordered from Dominos and again, the taste of this particular artisan pizza was amazing.

I'd recommend any of you try it but don't expect to feed a family with only one.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:04 PM   #9
Pro Flooring Installer

Dominos Artisan Pizza

We drove 100 miles a few months back just to eat pizza at Fun House in Blue Springs, Mo. Worth every penny. The crust is hand made, not from a mix and the toppings are 1-2 inches thick. There are more toppings on one slice of their pizza than there are on a whole large Pizza Hut supreme. Now I'm hungry.
rusty baker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:27 PM   #10
I'm Your Huckleberry

Dominos Artisan Pizza

So far this evening, in the past two hours, I've had three home made quarter pound burgers (store bought pre-made frozen patties from a box), one family size can of chicken noodle soup, three pancakes with honey, hot fudge and whip cream and I'm now on my third candy bar and still, with all this talk of specialty pizza parlors, I'm getting hungry.

Tomorrow it's Fuzzy's for me but I only have to drive ten miles.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:27 AM   #11
Old School

Location: St. Petersburg, FL Minds of moderate caliber ordinarily condemn everything which is beyond them.

Dominos Artisan Pizza

Well things COULD be worse. You could only have a "Hungry Howies" near you. Talk about rotgut pizza!
Willie T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:25 PM   #12
Wire Chewer

Dominos Artisan Pizza

We recently got a Dominos here, I would rate it as average. It's not bad, but it's not the best either. I do like the fact that you can order online though.

Red Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote