DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (
-   Off Topic (
-   -   code infraction (

hrlygrl1200c 11-15-2010 12:27 PM

code infraction
Hello! I have a question that has to do with a building that is being built for a dental office and they are NOT using the right grade for the equipment. They are using the low grade when it should be the hospital grade. Where are the building inspectors? I live in GA and it has been bought to my attention that this happens ALOT! Can I , as a citizen, be an informant to the State code office and get paid for this information?

jbfan 11-15-2010 01:03 PM

The state will not have anything to do with this.

If you insist, then you need to call the county or city building office that this violation is occurring!

I just rered the post.
The state does not have a statewide code office.
The state aproves the nec with state ammendments, and the counties enforce the code.

Good luck with getting paid for any whistle blowing on a non issue!

joed 11-15-2010 01:12 PM

Hospital grade is required in a dental office???? Wouldn't that be a spec in the build documents?

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1