Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > The Break Room > Off Topic

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 01-15-2012, 11:20 AM   #1
Pro Flooring Installer

Rewards Points: 10
Share |

A clean joke....or two.

A very old man lay dying in his bed. In death's doorway, he suddenly smelled the aroma of his favorite chocolate chip cookie wafting up the stairs.
He gathered his remaining strength and lifted himself from the bed. Leaning against the wall, he slowly made his way out of the bedroom, and with even greater effort forced himself down the stairs, gripping the railing with both hands. With labored breath, he leaned against the door frame, gazing into the kitchen. Were it not for death's agony, he would have thought himself already in heaven. There, spread out on newspapers on the kitchen table were literally hundreds of his favorite chocolate chip cookies. Was it heaven? Or was it one final act of heroic love from his devoted wife, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man? Mustering one great final effort, he threw himself toward the table. The aged and withered hand, shaking, made its way to a cookie at the edge of the table, when he was suddenly smacked with a spatula by his wife.
"Stay out of those," she said. "They're for the funeral.

rusty baker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rusty baker For This Useful Post:
bbo (01-29-2012), dougp23 (01-17-2012), gma2rjc (01-15-2012), ratherbefishing (01-17-2012)
Old 01-15-2012, 12:11 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 36

A clean joke....or two.

The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert.
After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.
Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says,
'Kemo Sabe, look towards sky, what you see?'
'The Lone Ranger replies, 'I see millions of stars.'
'What that tell you?' asked Tonto.
The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says,

'Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning.
Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

What does it tell you, Tonto?

'You dumber than buffalo dung. It mean someone steal tent.'

gma2rjc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
Disabled wood vet

Rewards Points: 0

A clean joke....or two.

Those are funny. Can't top the lone ranger one.
titanoman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to titanoman For This Useful Post:
gma2rjc (01-26-2012)
Old 01-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #4
I'm Your Huckleberry

Rewards Points: 18

A clean joke....or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gma2rjc View Post
The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert.
After they got their tent all set up, both men fell sound asleep.
Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says,
'Kemo Sabe, look towards sky, what you see?'
'The Lone Ranger replies, 'I see millions of stars.'
'What that tell you?' asked Tonto.
The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says,

'Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.
Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning.
Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

What does it tell you, Tonto?

'You dumber than buffalo dung. It mean someone steal tent.'
I tell that joke but with Sherlock Holmes and Watson.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:17 PM   #5
I'm Your Huckleberry

A clean joke....or two.

A highway patrolman pulled up alongside a speeding car on the freeway. As the officer peered through the driver's window, he was astounded to find that the blonde behind the wheel was knitting. The trooper cranked down his window and yelled to the driver, "Pull over!" at the top of his lungs. "No!" the blonde yelled back, "Scarf!"
gma2rjc (01-17-2012), ltd (01-17-2012)
Old 01-17-2012, 02:05 PM   #6

A clean joke....or two.

This is one of my favorites....

The Lone Ranger and Tonto are sitting at the bar drinking, when a cowboy walks in who yells, "Who's white horse is that outside?"
The Lone Ranger finishes off his whiskey, slams down the glass, turns around and yells, "It's my horse! Why do you want to know?!"

The cowboy looks at him and says, "Your horse is standing out there in the sun and he don't look none too good."

The Lone Ranger and Tonto run outside and they see that Silver is weak and suffering from heat exhaustion. The Loan Ranger moves him into the shade and gets a bucket of water. He fills the bucket with water and pours some of it over the horse and gives the rest to him to drink.

Right about then he notices that there is no breeze, so he asks Tonto if he would start running circles around Silver to get some air moving and help cool him down.

Being a faithful friend, Tonto starts running around Silver. The Lone Ranger stands there for a bit watching, then realizes there's not much more he can do by standing around, so he goes back into the bar and orders another whiskey.

A while later, a cowboy walks in and says, "Who's white horse is that outside?"

Slowly, the Lone Ranger turns around and yells, "That is my horse! What is wrong with him now?!"

"Ain't nuthin' wrong with 'im" replies the cowboy, "I jus' wanted ta letchya know that you done left your Injun running."

Last edited by gma2rjc; 01-17-2012 at 02:07 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to gma2rjc For This Useful Post:
Doc Holliday (01-17-2012)
Old 01-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #7
I'm Your Huckleberry

A clean joke....or two.

A guy joins a monastery and takes a vow of silence: he's allowed to say two words every seven years. After the first seven years, the elders bring him in and ask for his two words. “Cold floors,” he says. They nod and send him away. Seven more years pass. They bring him back in and ask for his two words. He clears his throats and says, “Bad food.” They nod and send him away. Seven more years pass. They bring him in for his two words. “I quit,” he says. “That's not surprising,” the elders say. “You've done nothing but complain since you got here.”
gma2rjc (01-18-2012)
Old 01-18-2012, 08:56 PM   #8

A clean joke....or two.

A Texan walks into a pub in Ireland and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back-to-back." The room is quiet and no one takes up the Texan's offer. One man even leaves. Thirty minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?" asks the Irishman. The Texan says "Yup" and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into all 10 of the pint glasses, drinking them all back-to-back. The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement. The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?" The Irishman replies, "Oh...I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first."
Bobeht is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobeht For This Useful Post:
Doc Holliday (01-19-2012), rusty baker (01-18-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 07:42 PM   #9
Roy Howard

A clean joke....or two.

Rusty, that is SO something my wife would do to me! hahaha
47howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #10

A clean joke....or two.

A man visits his aunt in the nursing home. It turns out that she is taking a nap, so he just sits down in a chair in her room, flips through a few magazines, and munches on some peanuts sitting in a bowl on the table.

Eventually, the aunt wakes up, and her nephew realizes he's absentmindedly finished the entire bowl. "I'm so sorry, auntie, I've eaten all of your peanuts!"

"That's okay, dearie," the aunt replied. "After I've sucked the chocolate off, I don't care for them anyway."
cleanerair56 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cleanerair56 For This Useful Post:
gma2rjc (01-26-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 09:18 PM   #11

A clean joke....or two.

Two little boys are in a hospital, lying on stretchers next to each other outside the operating room.

The first boy leans over and asks, "What are you in here for?" The second boys says, "I'm here to get my tonsils out and I'm a little nervous".

The first boy says, "You've got nothing to worry about. I had that done when I was four. They put you to sleep and when you wake up they give you lots of Jello and ice cream. It's a breeze".

The second boy then asks, "What are you here for?" The first boy replies, "A circumcision".

"Whoa!" replies the second boy. "Sorry about your luck buddy. I had that done when I was born and couldn't walk for a whole year".

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gma2rjc For This Useful Post:
bbo (01-29-2012), BigJim (01-26-2012), rusty baker (01-27-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 09:42 PM   #12
Pro Flooring Installer

A clean joke....or two.

An old man walks into the barbershop for a shave and a haircut, but he tells the barber he can't get all his whiskers off because his cheeks are wrinkled from age. The barber gets a little wooden ball from a cup on the shelf and tells him to put it inside his cheek to spread out the skin. When he's finished, the old man tells the barber that was the cleanest shave he's had in years. But he wanted to know what would have happened if he had swallowed that little ball. The barber replied, "Just bring it back in a couple of days like everyone else does.
The Following User Says Thank You to rusty baker For This Useful Post:
gma2rjc (01-26-2012)
Old 01-26-2012, 11:11 PM   #13
Pro Flooring Installer

A clean joke....or two.

The Husband Store

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City , where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.' So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going. She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.

'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!' Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:

To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives Store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer.

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited
The Following User Says Thank You to rusty baker For This Useful Post:
gma2rjc (01-27-2012)
Old 01-27-2012, 09:58 AM   #14

A clean joke....or two.

A guy's going on a business trip and he has to take his secretary with him, and she's really crazy about him. The first night on the Amtrak, she's in the top bunk and he's in the bottom bunk. She says, "Mr. Forsythe! Mr. Forsythe! I'm chilly! I think I need a blanket!"

He says, "Miss Schmitt, how'd you like to pretend you're Mrs. Forsythe for a little while?

She says, "Oh, I'd like that."

He says, "Then get you own damn blanket."
bikerpowell is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bikerpowell For This Useful Post:
bbo (01-29-2012), gma2rjc (01-27-2012), rusty baker (01-27-2012)
Old 01-27-2012, 10:23 AM   #15

A clean joke....or two.

These are great jokes!