Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > The Break Room > Off Topic

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-17-2007, 09:28 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

To choose a school best

How to make the decision to choose a best school to enrol? The problem confused me all along. I was recommended several schools abroad or online but I don't know which to choose. I thinks they are all good.Could anyone give me some constructive suggestions? Any help would be much appreciated!

Military school for boy, one degree program, education online

Last edited by Ron The Plumber; 04-19-2007 at 07:18 AM. Reason: Removed clickable links
Abigalee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 07:19 AM   #2
Journeyman Plumber

Rewards Points: 1,000

To choose a school best

You might contact a education counselor for this info.

2008 Oregon Specialty Plumbing Codes
Ron The Plumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 11:01 PM   #3

To choose a school best

Very nice I love it. Mastering more knowledge is becoming more and more important for us in our daily life and work. I have just graduated from school and I want to learn some other skills before I take a job and I think it may improve my work chance. But there are so many online courses and schools that I can't make the decision to choose which the best one is. I have only found some related sites . I wonder if you could give me some other suggestion or recommendation.

Last edited by Ron The Plumber; 11-28-2007 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Removed web links
Murray2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007, 09:16 PM   #4

To choose a school best

Sometimes I am tired of my present work and I want to relieve the stresses and strains from work, so I would like to ask is there any good idea or tips on making me more happier or feel relaxed? I oftern go to the dance hall to sing and dance or play sports on weekends, but that is not enough, always doing the same thing is boring. Recenty, I found on the internet that learning a new skill during spare time is a good idea, it can make us more intellectual and make more friends. Such as, and are I've come acrossed. If you find any interesting things or have the same feelings as me, please chat with me. Have a nice day!

Last edited by Ron The Plumber; 11-28-2007 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Removed web Links
caca is offline   Reply With Quote