Career Research Questions
Hi, for school I need to do a career research project, and I chose an electrician. For part of the project I need to interview an electrician, and not knowing any it would be helpful if someone would be willing to answer my questions. I tried to keep them from being very personal, but it's kinda hard to get 15 of them.
If you can answer them please send an email to me at email@example.com with the answers, if you want you can answer them in the thread. If there's a question you don't want to answer that's fine
1) What is your job title?
2) What do you do at your job?
3) Do you work for a contracting company, self employed, etc?
4) What are your hours?
5) What is the starting pay for your job?
6) How does the pay increase for your job?
7) Are there chances to advance in this career?
8) What are you’re working hours?
9) Are you happy with those hours?
10) Is your job stressful?
11) What is your favorite part about the job?
12) What do you dislike the most about the job?
13) Are there any high school courses that would help with this job?
14) Are electricians in demand in your area?
15) Would you recommend this career to anyone?
I would post this in the electrical forum. Many electricians browse that forum and would like to answer your questions.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 PM.|