Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Off Topic

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 03-11-2010, 09:15 AM   #1

Share |

Ben Roethlisberger

Man, guy gets himself in hot water again. I just dont understand how this guy gets himself in a pickle every off season. Motorcycle crash, first rape allegation in nevada in 2008. 2nd sexual assault allegation in georgia most recently. He has a reputation for skipping out on restaurant and bar tabs. Whats up with the sense of entitlement these celebrities have?

Clearly he isnt the sharpest otherwise he wouldnt be putting himself in this position. If youre already battling a rape allegation(innocent or not) ya just dont go drinking with college girls at bars. Its a recipe for disaster

Any steeler fans on here? Curious to hear your opinions on your franchise QB
toeey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:27 PM   #2

Ben Roethlisberger

lol, he's a good qb. not the best, but up there especially when he needs to be (besides paying off the refs against the Seahawks but w/e). but who knows, maybe he's just got an attention problem and always needs to be in the spotlight. But just the like cowboys, god I hate the Steelers.
mattymatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:59 PM   #3

Ben Roethlisberger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattymatt View Post
lol, he's a good qb. not the best, but up there especially when he needs to be (besides paying off the refs against the Seahawks but w/e). but who knows, maybe he's just got an attention problem and always needs to be in the spotlight. But just the like cowboys, god I hate the Steelers.
I cant stand the steelers.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #4
Newbie Bill

Ben Roethlisberger

He should be tossed in jail. OK, maybe I should remember innocent until proven guilty.

Regardless, he will get a slap on the wrist (or butt) and the NFL will allow him to continue to make millions of dollars being the idol of many a child. Nice way to teach our kids on how to assault women, murder someone, shoot yourself in the leg, run dogfights, use illegal substances and still be rewarded.

Pro sports needs to make these guys PAY by not letting them PLAY.

A DIY Noob that knows just enough to be dangerous.
drtbk4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:20 PM   #5

Ben Roethlisberger

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtbk4ever View Post
He should be tossed in jail. OK, maybe I should remember innocent until proven guilty.

Regardless, he will get a slap on the wrist (or butt) and the NFL will allow him to continue to make millions of dollars being the idol of many a child. Nice way to teach our kids on how to assault women, murder someone, shoot yourself in the leg, run dogfights, use illegal substances and still be rewarded.

Pro sports needs to make these guys PAY by not letting them PLAY.
Yep innocent until proven guilty however he is already guilty of being an idiot. That much cant be debated. Whether he is innocent of the charges or not, he is still an idiot for continually putting himself in these volatile situations