DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum (http://www.diychatroom.com/)
-   Off Topic (http://www.diychatroom.com/f39/)
-   -   ants (http://www.diychatroom.com/f39/ants-154933/)

chrisn 08-26-2012 06:27 PM

ants
 
1 Attachment(s)
made me laugh

Doc Holliday 08-26-2012 06:58 PM

"Boooo!!!!" :)

Fix'n it 08-27-2012 08:52 AM

there are soooo many here, that just don't get that.

gma2rjc 09-01-2012 12:32 AM

That's cute! :thumbup:

gma2rjc 09-02-2012 01:41 AM

Chrisn, I went to bed last night with the "We've only just begun...." song playing in my head and again for about 2 or 3 hours after waking up this morning. :wallbash:............ :laughing:.

chrisn 09-02-2012 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gma2rjc (Post 1001395)
Chrisn, I went to bed last night with the "We've only just begun...." song playing in my head and again for about 2 or 3 hours after waking up this morning. :wallbash:............ :laughing:.


that just sucks:yes:

DangerMouse 09-02-2012 08:09 AM

Thanks chris, that was too funny. We need to start a thread of funny cartoons! I could use daily cheering!

DM

chrisn 09-03-2012 05:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Love this one

chrisn 09-03-2012 05:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
this too

user1007 09-03-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerMouse (Post 1001440)
Thanks chris, that was too funny. We need to start a thread of funny cartoons! I could use daily cheering!

DM

Careful what you ask for!

I do miss Gary Larson. Their are others though.

user1007 09-03-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fix'n it (Post 997306)
there are soooo many here, that just don't get that.

Keep the faith. Since current artists cannot write music Justin Bieber and B Spears will be lip "sinking" to Carpenter covers any day now.

Sorry to seem cynical. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. White lace and promises are tumbling in the dryer so I don't know what to wear in the elevator to go to the 7-11 on the corner.

Reminds me of real girly girl girlfriends. Must snap out of this and crank up some J Airplane and Dire Straits on Spotify! Maybe I should walk to North Pond and put some smoke on the water.

Thanks so much Chris!! I knew you were into Captain and Tenile but the Carpenters too? What will you answer when the World asks why?

ltd 09-07-2012 10:49 PM

Karen carpenter :thumbup:

chrisn 09-08-2012 05:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sdsester (Post 1002527)
Keep the faith. Since current artists cannot write music Justin Bieber and B Spears will be lip "sinking" to Carpenter covers any day now.

Sorry to seem cynical. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. White lace and promises are tumbling in the dryer so I don't know what to wear in the elevator to go to the 7-11 on the corner.

Reminds me of real girly girl girlfriends. Must snap out of this and crank up some J Airplane and Dire Straits on Spotify! Maybe I should walk to North Pond and put some smoke on the water.

Thanks so much Chris!! I knew you were into Captain and Tenile:eek::eek: but the Carpenters too?:eek: What will you answer when the World asks why?


It's better to burn out, than to fade away.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.