DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Where the heck is Canada

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  J187 
#1 ·
:laughing: I went to the bottom of the page pushed a button and ended up here...........some know me as magpie some as wood and a few as man but most as woodmagman. I have skills with wood, will squawk at anything that moves and I am larger then the fairer sex....I do have an opinion on things that matter and really don't care if I am on anyones buddy list or not........:thumbup:
Now I have binheredindat:jester: Hello All :laughing: oh yeh "I am Canadian".....and that is not just a beer slogan....

#3 · (Edited)
A very old classic story I heard in the U.P. of Michigan - Not understood by southern yankees, but by some northern yankees.

Three voyageurs were settling, working and traveling in the land of plenty.

They thought it would be good to name the wonderful area and to decided on a name to give it.

The realized than many counties were known by initials like USA, USSR, GB, etc., so they thought they should follow suit. They each put a letter into the old knit cap and planned to pull them out to get a name/indentification.

The first man pulled out a "C" and said "C-eh?"

The second man pulled out a "N" and said "N-eh?"

The third man pulled out a "D" and said "D-eh?"

CANADA!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.