Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Time for an Addition

Well, I have put it off long enough, It is time to add on. We now have 6 children in a 3 bedroom home, thankfully one is away at College. Our youngest will be turning one in December and then the rest are 8,10,11, 14 and 19. We will be squaring out our home it currently has the master bedroom jutting out from the home. When we do this we will be also re-designing the roof and getting away from the hip roof we have now and will be going with a Gable roof. This will allow us to have livable attic space in the area of 800 sq feet. Well enough of the project.
We live about 4 miles from the atlantic coast. I work as a police officer and my wife is a school teacher. We adopted a sibling group of 4 children after we gave up that we would have any more after 10 years. Then after 3 years bing bang boom walla we had our youngest.
So, as far as my wood working ability it is not bad. What I do not know i pull from a large group of friends who have much more knowledge than me.
So if this is pretty much me...

Beachway is offline   Reply With Quote