DIY Home Improvement Forum banner
1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Mr Remodeler 
#1 ·
I feel like a 80 year old after 15 years of remodeling... I'm only 33 too. I need to find a job where i can sit on my booty crack corn and I dont care..... Anyway, just though i would see whats the haps on the snaps here in DIY country.

#10 ·
Interior remodeling--bathrooms mainly---

Kind of a natural for me---framing in my younger days--then worked plumbing--millwright and electrical--

I was born in a bed of sawdust and had tools instead of toys---Oh,boy I'm starting to spin a yarn here---

---Mike----

#11 ·
My atlas is down the hall, and I'm too lazy to go get it right now, but I'm thinking that you guys must be somewhat in the vicinity of Rockford, right? Have you ever been to Cliffbreakers, I believe that's the name, along the river in Rockford? The wife and I took a trip across the straits a few years ago, across the U.P., visited Taliesin, House on the Rock, the National Railroad Museum, Lambeau Field, wandered down to St. Louis, meandered over to Bowling Green to the Corvette factory and museum, then back up to Michigan. Anyway, had a good trip, but that meal in Rockford was really memorable; not that I do it regularly, but steak and lobster that evening, if I remember correctly.

#12 ·
We are 35 miles west of State street in chicago---half way to Rockford---

If you ever make it out this way visit the Illinois Railway Museum in Union Ill.

That is worth the drive if you are a railway buff----Best collection in the world,I'd bet.---Mike---

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.