Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-11-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
Custom User Title

Rewards Points: 252

New to the site

Just found the site, I've been looking for a place just like this. I'll tell you a little bit about myself. First, I'm 28 and married. We live in Central PA in our first house. We have been in the house since November of last year. Since we moved in, we have remodeled the kitchen (I'll make a post on that), painted almost every room (bathroom will be remodeled next year, our bedroom will be painted in a week), put up some new lights, built a workbench (2) and other various items. Home ownership has been quite the adventure so far. A couple weeks ago we had 80 mph winds whip through and we lost our large pine and maple trees. The house damage is minimal (VERY lucky) but that is keeping us busy. This weekend I'm planning on replacing a broken window from the storm. It will be my first attempt at glazing. Luckily only a cheap garage window was damage. Before the storm hit I was in the process of refinishing some 30 year old patio furniture and also building a new bed. The patio furniture has been put off indefinitely because one of the chairs was damaged in the storm.

Anyways, that is enough blabbering. I'm going to check out some more stuff on the site. I'll be posting some of my projects in the coming weeks. Hopefully you will enjoy them.

Thanks for having me!
Tim

no1hustler is offline   Reply With Quote