DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

New Member: Painting Contractor

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Induspray 
#1 ·
hi everyone:

we're new to these forums, and look forward to participating and contributing

we have many years of painting experience, particularly spray-painting of large commercial buildings and industrial facilities like factories, warehouses, manufacturing plants, etc... metal deck ceilings are our specialty

we handle jobs throughout the USA and Canada (no residential work)

thanks for looking!

Peter & Andy

Induspray Painting
industrial painting contractors | commercial painting company | commercial painters

See less See more
#3 ·
My wife's friend painted her car with a 3/4 nap roller. I'm not sure why you think this new millennium technology would not be appropriate for a cabinet. Do you realize how much energy you and your sprayer friends waste using those spray painters? Electricity is a limited and valuable commodity. If you feel that indiscriminately wasting it on something as mundane and insignificant as a cabinet, shame on you.

In the meantime I will continue to apply generous amounts of paint with my 1 and 1/4" roller to create volume and stipple and texture to those otherwise smooth and lifeless cabinets. Bob, think adobe!!

My 2 cents.

Kevin

BTW..... I have $10.00 that says my adobe finish appeals to one hundredth of one percent of the general population. You want some of that action?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.