Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 01-04-2010, 07:52 PM   #1
Contractor

Rewards Points: 10

New Member: Painting Contractor

hi everyone:

we're new to these forums, and look forward to participating and contributing

we have many years of painting experience, particularly spray-painting of large commercial buildings and industrial facilities like factories, warehouses, manufacturing plants, etc... metal deck ceilings are our specialty

we handle jobs throughout the USA and Canada (no residential work)

thanks for looking!

Peter & Andy

Induspray Painting
industrial painting contractors | commercial painting company | commercial painters

Induspray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #2
Remodeling Contractor

Rewards Points: 2,000

Glad to have you here. Just look at the post recently on how you can do a better job on cabinets with a 3/4" nap roller than you can with a sprayer. I too spray a lot and thought you might find this just as amusing as I did.

Bob Mariani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:24 PM   #3
"Beam me up, Scottie"

Rewards Points: 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Mariani View Post
Glad to have you here. Just look at the post recently on how you can do a better job on cabinets with a 3/4" nap roller than you can with a sprayer. I too spray a lot and thought you might find this just as amusing as I did.
My wife's friend painted her car with a 3/4 nap roller. I'm not sure why you think this new millennium technology would not be appropriate for a cabinet. Do you realize how much energy you and your sprayer friends waste using those spray painters? Electricity is a limited and valuable commodity. If you feel that indiscriminately wasting it on something as mundane and insignificant as a cabinet, shame on you.

In the meantime I will continue to apply generous amounts of paint with my 1 and 1/4" roller to create volume and stipple and texture to those otherwise smooth and lifeless cabinets. Bob, think adobe!!

My 2 cents.

Kevin

BTW..... I have $10.00 that says my adobe finish appeals to one hundredth of one percent of the general population. You want some of that action?
Kevin M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #4
Contractor

Rewards Points: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin M. View Post
My wife's friend painted her car with a 3/4 nap roller. I'm not sure why you think this new millennium technology would not be appropriate for a cabinet. Do you realize how much energy you and your sprayer friends waste using those spray painters? Electricity is a limited and valuable commodity. If you feel that indiscriminately wasting it on something as mundane and insignificant as a cabinet, shame on you.

In the meantime I will continue to apply generous amounts of paint with my 1 and 1/4" roller to create volume and stipple and texture to those otherwise smooth and lifeless cabinets. Bob, think adobe!!

My 2 cents.

Kevin

BTW..... I have $10.00 that says my adobe finish appeals to one hundredth of one percent of the general population. You want some of that action?
LOL
I remember we got a contract painting around 50 Shell Gas stations in the mid 80's and at one station the mechanic asked if he could have a gallon of orange. My guys gave him one and the next day he rolled up is his Chrysler K Car all nicely rolled. No kidding.

Incidently anyone who thinks that hand applying paint to cabinets can even remotely compare to spraying them needs their eyes checked.
Induspray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
commercial, contractor, industrial, painting, spray