Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-07-2011, 01:20 AM   #1

Share |

New Member from Oregon

Hello all,

I am joining you from the Pacific NW, having recently stumbled across this forum I figured I should join your community. I have completed a wide variety of projects from wiring, to plumbing, framing to concrete. I have flipped houses and remodeled mine, and a recent hobby of mine is building an old truck.

From childhood I have enjoyed woodworking I was hooked on the Grizzly catalog by 12 years old… I have had many people help me out over the years, and now I would like to give back. I enjoy helping people and giving constructive replies to questions, and hopefully can give you some sound advice from my PHD in the school of hard knocks It seems like I have bad luck much of the time but that means that I have been able to learn from what happens when things go wrong. That also means that many of my thoughts and suggestions may seem like overkill to many, and you are right most of the time I overdo things.

For work, I run a manufacturing company here in the USA, we source materials in the US.

Anyways it will be great to meet all of you,

-Ryan

Last edited by Gary in WA; 08-07-2011 at 11:45 PM. Reason: unable to read, changed font and color
RocLok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 11:50 PM   #2

New Member from Oregon

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you aboard..... I changed your font and color for us older guys and gals to help you better.

Don't forget to read our advertising rules, in case you missed them: http://www.diychatroom.com/faq.php?f...aq_advertising

Gary

Old 08-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #3

New Member from Oregon

Welcome to the Site !
Scuba_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote