New Kid On The Block - Introductions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 08-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

New Kid on the Block

Hi all, just joined your DIY site and hope I can learn a few things in here. My name is Rhonda and I am from Queensland, Australia. I pride myself in being a bit of a handywoman, and will have a shot at most things. I joined the site to find out how to make a cover for my Honda EU20, and today I made a pretty cool cover out of an old TV unit I was going to toss out. I can leave it in the cover to protect it while I travel, and kept the wheels on so I can push it around. So it won't "cook" in our Aussie sun, I have plenty of ventillation and made access for the two power outlets, economy switch and of course the exhaust. I used a hole drill attachment to make holes in the bottom and the little legs fit into the holes real neat so it doesn't move around, and a hole in the top so I can fill it up with fuel. I put some angle down each side and the sides can slide off and on so I can get it out if I need to without much trouble. I am going away for 9 days of camping at a country music festival, so will report how it goes when I get back. Fingers crossed ! Cheers

Advertisement

Nardoo55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #2
Lic. Builder/GC/Remodeler

Rewards Points: 2,000

New Kid on the Block

Welcome to the site.

Advertisement

Old 08-31-2012, 06:01 AM   #3
Tool Geek

Rewards Points: 2,072

New Kid on the Block