||Thread Tools||Search this Thread||Display Modes|
|01-05-2008, 05:13 PM||#1|
DIY Expert in Training!
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Warminster, PA
New guys from PA...trying to learn
I've posted a few questions...my background is that I am a 2 yr homeowner that has already completed a bunch of projects. The previous owner was the original and rigged things together. I am still surprised with things as I start my work. So far I have done the following:
1) Removed and installed new sheet rock in bedroom due to bad paneling with mold on glue
2) Removed wall paper from every room in house
3) Redid all light and electrical sockets
4) Removed back junctions with legal junctions
5) Replaced pull down attic steps that had no frame support, built frame, and installed new steps
6) Removed 30' of side walk to rear porch and installed 2x3' slate walk way
7) Removed 12 bushes aging 40 years and relandscaped.
Repared wall that was collapsing
9) etc, etc, etc
As a kid I helped my Dad to revamp our 80 year old colonial near Philadelphia. Wish I paid more attention! My Dad did teach me to do things right. Therefore, I am here to learn more!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What do you guys think of my new mower? :) (pics!)||joeyboy||Landscaping & Lawn Care||20||09-23-2007 08:59 AM|
|What are forums/boards do you guys frequent?||AllGoNoShow||Off Topic||8||02-18-2007 11:08 AM|
|Thanks to you guys!||Canexpat||Introductions||5||10-03-2006 04:10 AM|
|OK you guys have been great I have another one for ya.||wackerjr||Building & Construction||5||05-29-2006 09:29 AM|
|squeeze & learn..slight problem||Lin||Electrical||1||02-06-2004 06:46 PM|