New guys from PA...trying to learn
I've posted a few questions...my background is that I am a 2 yr homeowner that has already completed a bunch of projects. The previous owner was the original and rigged things together. I am still surprised with things as I start my work. So far I have done the following:
1) Removed and installed new sheet rock in bedroom due to bad paneling with mold on glue
2) Removed wall paper from every room in house
3) Redid all light and electrical sockets
4) Removed back junctions with legal junctions
5) Replaced pull down attic steps that had no frame support, built frame, and installed new steps
6) Removed 30' of side walk to rear porch and installed 2x3' slate walk way
7) Removed 12 bushes aging 40 years and relandscaped.
http://wurzerenterprises.com/phpBB2/.../icon_cool.gif Repared wall that was collapsing
9) etc, etc, etc
As a kid I helped my Dad to revamp our 80 year old colonial near Philadelphia. Wish I paid more attention! My Dad did teach me to do things right. Therefore, I am here to learn more!
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08 PM.|
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.