Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 04-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #1

Share |

New DIYer from North Alabama

Hey everyone! I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Chip, and I recently joined the forum while doing some internet research on wiring a new cooktop. I have already found this forum to be quite usful, as I was able to find a thread in which another member here had the exact same question that I did.

Although I have not considered myself much of a DIYer in the past, I have done more home improvment since I got married almost two years ago than I did in my entire life beforehand! I never knew what the real meaning of "honey do" was until them! LOL

Since then, I have surprised myself with what I have been capable of doing from just doing internet research, watching some HGTV and the DIY network, and several visits to my local Home Improvement warehouse. My wife and I have done projects such as landscaping, installing ceramic tile in multiple rooms, some plumbing work, painting, and even a little wood work and eletrical work. I have never been much of a DIYer when it comes to the house. Frankly, I would have rather spent time working on my car or Jeep, but since I have gained soem knowledge about home improvement, I am now more motivated to do more around the house. Plus, it keeps the wife happy

I am sure that I wil be at least a semi-frequent visitor to this site, mainly for advice and instructions on home projects. Maybe even some day, I will even be able to offer advice!

TGR96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:58 AM   #2
Lic. Builder/GC/Remodeler

Welcome to the site.

AtlanticWBConst. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:59 PM   #3

Welcome to diy!
RhodesHardwood is offline   Reply With Quote