Forums | Home Repair | Home Improvement | Painting | Interior Decorating | Remodeling | Landscaping

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-24-2007, 10:47 AM   #1
Beautiful Bath

Share |

New to DIY Forums

Hello,

I love reading all of these postings; they're great motivators. My husband and I both love working on our house, but we're not as crafted as we'd like to think.

I am a distributor of bathroom products, like Clawfoot and Cast Iron Bathtubs, vanities, shower systems as well as other home improvement items, like fireplace surrounds. You would think, working with this stuff, it would be easy for me to accomplish these things, but I'm still finishing my own bathroom.

The manufacturer of these items has some very elegant and unique items. My favorite area are the vanities. They have integrated the faucet into the backsplash, so you don't have to mess with any in wall plumbing. The only thing that needs to be done is connecting the supply lines. It's a real DIY project and the most difficult part is the demo.

Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone. Hopefully I will have some before and after pictures up shortly.
Amanda

Last edited by AtlanticWBConst.; 06-24-2007 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Free advertising is not permitted on this website. Contact administration to advertise.
mandy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:06 PM   #2

New to DIY Forums

Welcome Amanda!

Can't wait to see your pics, plz remember to post them, we need more motivating pics in the showcase section, I seriously believe that the more people post good, finished projects in there, the more people will tackle projects at their own home and it will benefit everyone!
joeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:06 PM   #3

New to DIY Forums

hehe, didn't see atlanticwb's edit, if you're just here to sell I take that all back Craigslist is where you want, forums are for discussion, and I've yet to see a forum just allow advertising to be dumped in among discussions, it's distracting and annoying, kind of like pop up windows!
Old 06-26-2007, 06:09 PM   #4

New to DIY Forums

I checked your other post, you are just advertising. You aren't welcome here