Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-06-2012, 12:33 AM   #1
Yardman

Share |

Name is Zach

I am a 22 year old just trying to make it in life. I was fortunate enough to get a job at a local, Family owned, lumber company. It is probably the best job I have had, coming from waffle house. I love working outdoors so much more. The workout, the responsibility of everything I do. There is only 2 yardmen, 1 technically if you want to call the other guy a driver. But basically, every day i go to work, if the driver is working, i clock on, he comes and goes throughout the day. So I am in the yard all day, doing what I can to make sure every customer gets exactly what he or she comes for. Sometimes, of course, we have some bad lumber, but that just means i have to move to the next size up and i do. Like i said, i try to make every customer happy. Im proud of what i do knowing i help people build their dream homes. This job as helped me in multiple ways, as in getting MY first place in a month or 2, NEW car, and so on and so fourth. I will most likely continue to post threads on the forums in hope of learning more. Anyways, Nice to meet you all haha. Message me if u feel the need to ask anything.

Chicyardman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #2

Name is Zach

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you have the work ethic and positive attitude to achieve success. Best of luck in your new place and with your job.

Awoodfloorguy is offline   Reply With Quote