DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Name is Zach

584 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Awoodfloorguy 
#1 ·
I am a 22 year old just trying to make it in life. I was fortunate enough to get a job at a local, Family owned, lumber company. It is probably the best job I have had, coming from waffle house. I love working outdoors so much more. The workout, the responsibility of everything I do. There is only 2 yardmen, 1 technically if you want to call the other guy a driver. But basically, every day i go to work, if the driver is working, i clock on, he comes and goes throughout the day. So I am in the yard all day, doing what I can to make sure every customer gets exactly what he or she comes for. Sometimes, of course, we have some bad lumber, but that just means i have to move to the next size up and i do. Like i said, i try to make every customer happy. Im proud of what i do knowing i help people build their dream homes. This job as helped me in multiple ways, as in getting MY first place in a month or 2, NEW car, and so on and so fourth. I will most likely continue to post threads on the forums in hope of learning more. Anyways, Nice to meet you all haha. Message me if u feel the need to ask anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.