Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 09-04-2011, 10:38 AM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Me myself and I

A little about myself. I so far love this sight. Im a Registered Nurse and a single mom of three children ages 21,20 and 18. Two are in college. I am lucky enough to have some knowledge of DIY as I grew up with a father who insisted on making us kids help with remodeling projects. Him n my mom recently moved into senior apartments and i bought my family home. Now time for a few updates and its nice to have a forum to access people who have answers to things I forgot or maybe wasnt paying attention to. I was also very lucky to have been left all my fathers tools spanning from a metal lathe to an electric drill. Cant wait to get started. My first project is the staircase leading into the upstairs. Well now im off on the road to get some sandpaper and wood filler. Keep ur fingers crossed

nancyblod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #2

Rewards Points: 250

Me myself and I

Nancy, how lucky you are that your father left you with some TOOLS. A girl needs those to get around these days. I have been working on homes for about 25 years and the amount of information that I have gotten going over some of the past posts in the search feature is TOTALLY awsome. I really like to read the past threads, the more information the better the answer. The contributors on the site are Way To Cool also!!!!! some blunt, some helpful, some playful but in the end the job gets done.

I hope you enjoy taking over the family home and with the help of the forum make it place that is YOURS!!!!!!!!

Glad you joined, hope to see you around!!!!!!

www.picturetrail.com/mickey51
m1951mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:43 PM   #3

Rewards Points: 2,000

Me myself and I

Welcome to the Site !
Scuba_Dave is offline   Reply With Quote