DIY Home Improvement Forum banner

Loo9king forward to ideas

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Jackofall1 
#1 ·
Hey everyone ~

The "time has come" to give the inside of our home a 'new look' for a little bit of money. Realistically, I can use $2000. as a number for this project. I don't need furniture since we've just done what we're going to do with that.

What I need is paint ideas, lighting ideas, flow of furniture ideas, etc. The LITTLE things that make it a WOW look.

So, I do have some ideas which I'll put out in a while, but I'd love some of you to share your really unique ideas and I promise to give you all the credit. Besides those that know me know two things about me......I'm straight-forward and honest and I have ideas but can't always express them to see them.....so, you'll get the credit, sign and all!!

I live in Atlanta, if that makes any difference. We have a contemporary home on a slab with lots of windows, great lighting and no hallways except where the two offices are and guest bath.

Thanks all, have a wonderful weekend!@

Peace and Love ~

Elaine

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the forum! Try posting in "Interior decorating" forum with some pictures and a floor plan for better ideas/suggestions....

Gary

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.