Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-14-2011, 09:25 AM   #1

Share |

It's already broken!

Dad tough me to at least try to fix most things myself first. The fact is, it is already broken so if you fail to fix it you are not any worse off than before. But if you succede you have probably learned something and saved some money.
I understand my limits when it comes to electricity, and I also understand that with delicate items it is often best to caution towards letting a professional do the work. But then again if the professional will cost about what the replacement will cost, go for it.

With that I have tough myself to build acoustic and electric guitars from scratch. I have also taught myself to build guitar amplifiers. There are not many homeowner repairs that I have had to shy away from. In all cases the web has proven to be an awesome source for directions and answers. I am hopeful that this site will prove invaluable to me on all aspects of my DIY projects.

Now I am gonna go search for help on my refrigerator that stopped cooling. The homebrew is getting warm.

Patrick

Whodatpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:11 PM   #2

It's already broken!

Welcome to the forum!

Ask away..... in "Appliances".

Gary