Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 07-10-2012, 06:49 PM   #1

Share |
Talking

Introduction and my 1901 Hall and Parlor

Hello everyon from southern Ohio! My family and I moved here 3 years ago from Massachusetts. We love it here and have recently bought a 1901 Virginia style Hall and Parlor house. We will be officially starting our remodel tomorrow. The house has a leaking metal roof, some rotten sills, and some broken windows! The kitchen, bathrooms, and electric were all stolen at some point. As of right now rebuilding this house will be my full time job. All work will be done by my family and some volunteers from our church family. We live in a small County were no permits or anything is required to do any of these repairs. I have alot to do and even more questions. We bought our first house at auction and completely remodeled it so this is not new to me. The main problem will be that we are moving into this house before thanksgiving as baby number 5 is due the week after. So I have between now and thanksgiving to get (hopefully) everything fixed and livable. I am looking forward to interacting with some fellow DIYers! God Bless Harry

sweetfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:14 PM   #2

Introduction and my 1901 Hall and Parlor

I figured out how to post pictures! So I thought I would include one of our house. God Bless. Harry
Attached Thumbnails
Introduction and my 1901 Hall and Parlor-2012-03-11_19-06-08_456-1.jpg  

sweetfarm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hall and parlor, remodel