Hi. I'm RB Roberts...... - Introductions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 06-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #1
Home Projects Consultant

Rewards Points: 10

Hi. I'm RB Roberts......

I'm a consultant for HGRB Services which is a national network against home improvement fraud. Since 2009, with this consumer awareness group, I've had the pleasure and privilege of being steadily engaged online consulting homeowners and homerenters who happen to reside in the U.S. on relative issues.

One of the things I like most about what I do is that I don't have to bill anyone for services rendered. It's one of the advantages in that it costs you no more to receive the advice/consultation online than it costs for me to disseminate it. You're the one who stands to benefit the most out of this arrangement.

I know I'm going to benefit enormously from you. I'm really excited by that. I'm also thrilled about the fact that I'm at a place where I can be of assistance to you, as well!

God Bless You, Your Family, and Your Home!

Advertisement

Last edited by Gary in WA; 06-08-2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Removed web link that belongs under your signature line.
RB Roberts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:06 PM   #2

Rewards Points: 2,064

Hi. I'm RB Roberts......

Welcome to the forums! Under "User CP" set up your web link so it is under your "Signature" line; as per forum rules, glad you found us!

Gary

Advertisement

Tags
bbb , consultants , consumers , homeowners , homerenters