Help - Introductions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 11-23-2008, 01:06 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Help

Hello all,
My name is John. I bought and old house a year and a half ago. Before this I did not own a hammer. The house I live in now was built in 1955. Through trial and error I have made improvements and eye sours.

Advertisement

Velez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:35 AM   #2

Help

Hello friend, Welcome to forum.friend here you can get more information about house improvement.So stay here and enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velez View Post
Hello all,
My name is John. I bought and old house a year and a half ago. Before this I did not own a hammer. The house I live in now was built in 1955. Through trial and error I have made improvements and eye sours.

Advertisement

James_olive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 02:26 PM   #3

Help

Was there anything you specifically had a question about? I too bought a house about a year ago and am completly remodeling it. The basement has been dug down 10" new drainage, stone and concrete complete. First floor plan switched around, second floor completley ripped off and new second story built, trussed and roofed. All new plywood sheating and house wrap complete with new windows and doors. Framing is about 98% complete with my attention switching gears to electrical and plumbing.
I guess my point is I have been through some interesting, unexpected and pain in the a@@ situations that I would be happy to help with.
BCIDesign is offline   Reply With Quote