Hello From The Southern Tier (NY) - Introductions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 05-02-2010, 02:12 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Hello from the southern tier (NY)

Hello everyone, I am saying Hi from the southern tier of New York, around the South New Berlin area. I work on a farm, and my wife is an art teacher, and we are buying a 3 acre piece off the farm. It has 2 50 ft drive through corn cribs, a 60x40 post and beam barn, attatched 80 by 40 enclosed pole barn, a 5 bay machine shed with an enclosed shop bay, a 40x30 "library" (possible studio?) a 80x60 gambrel with 130x60 enclosed pole barn, and an 80 by 30 structure that was turned into a one story home with solar power/grid hookup, and two standup silos, All of which need ALOT of work, the gambrel barn needs tearing down, the roof and foundation, and most of the barn is shot, but this is all more stories for other times, and other posts. Am I glad to have found this site, I have some remodeling experience, but the scope of the renovations are truly going to push me, which I am eagerly terrified of.

-Jeff

Advertisement

jgipp is offline   Reply With Quote