Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 10-31-2011, 01:44 PM   #1

Rewards Points: 10

Hello from Northern MN

Figured it was time to finally create an account and start contributing where I can. I've been reading on the site for quite a few month, and its helped me out a few times when I've been in a pinch.

I have a house(ballon framing) in northern MN that was build around 1912. It seems it was somewhat remodeled in the late 70's. And "flipped" before my wife bought it. Pretty much everything about this house has made me cringe. So far we have resided, new roof, new entry doors, 100% gut and reno of the bathroom(including new joists) complete gut of second floor, all new joists and subfloor. Currently working on kitchen and finishing work in the living room and upstairs. With much more plans for the house. I'm proud to say by the time I get done the only thing that haven't touched is the chiminey.

I will have to post some pictures in the showcase section so you can see what I've done.

Look forward to getting to know everyone, and hopefully put in my two cents from time to time.

Thanks,
Brent
Attached Images

northwoodsDIYer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
A Little Of Everything

Rewards Points: 1,076

Hello from Northern MN

Welcome to the forum!

Where, in Northern Minnesota, are you located? I've spent quite a bit of time in the Park Rapids/Nevis area.

DrHicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:24 AM   #3

Rewards Points: 10

Hello from Northern MN

Bemidji. Been here about 2.5 years. Before that I was in Breckenridge.
northwoodsDIYer is offline   Reply With Quote