Hello From Massachusetts Home Inspections - Introductions - DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum

Go Back   DIY Chatroom Home Improvement Forum > Community > Introductions

CLICK HERE AND JOIN OUR COMMUNITY TODAY...IT'S FREE!

Old 11-20-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
Mass. Home Inspector

Rewards Points: 10
Send a message via ICQ to davevalley

Hello from Massachusetts Home Inspections

Hello Everyone,

David Valley here. I can't believe it took me this long to join such a great organization.

If you all have any questions regarding homes, I've got all the answers. I've performed over 3,000 home inspections in Massachusetts and New Hampshire and I can't recall having any questions that I couldn't answer.

Please feel free to ask me anything in the building department. I'm here to learn from you all as well.

I'm looking forward to some great conversations.

Advertisement

davevalley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:21 PM   #2

Location: Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota - Latitude 45.057 Longitude -93.074
Rewards Points: 2,134

Welcome from another with some experience in home inspections, but more in the solution of problems missed by amateur inspectors and possibly caused by contractors. I did do about 1000 loss verifications inspections (definitely not insurance inspections) in LA and MS after Katrina and Rita. There I learned about mold and what materials are good or bad in addition to repairs that failed within months..

Dick

Advertisement

concretemasonry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2010, 05:23 PM   #3
Mass. Home Inspector

Rewards Points: 10
Send a message via ICQ to davevalley

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretemasonry View Post
Welcome from another with some experience in home inspections, but more in the solution of problems missed by amateur inspectors and possibly caused by contractors. I did do about 1000 loss verifications inspections (definitely not insurance inspections) in LA and MS after Katrina and Rita. There I learned about mold and what materials are good or bad in addition to repairs that failed within months..

Dick
Thank you Dick. I may be a newbie here on the MB, but definitely not in the home inspection field. I look forward to assisting anyone who has questions.
davevalley is offline   Reply With Quote